Deskripsi : Demand Planning Manager. Perusahaan : Takeda Pharmaceuticals. Lokasi Kota / Kabupaten : Jakarta
Demand Planning Manager
This position supports PT Takeda Indonesia in any demand planning related topics. Additionally, they govern the local demand planning process and support global demand planners in reaching world class excellence in the demand planning process.
Demand Planner is the focal point for PT Takeda Indonesia to make sure we select the proper forecasting models according to each product-market behavior. This position leads the monthly communication with all business units of PT Takeda Indonesia to make sure that the forecast is adjusted and improved towards the latest market reality trend which is the main input to run our monthly S&OP cycle.Activities and Responsibilities
Forecasting and Reporting
- Update rolling forecast and review statistical forecast number by SKU in the demand planning tool (APO DP) with a rolling 2 years horizon.
- Monthly review of historical sales trends and research demand drivers to anticipate product demand.
- Support and monitor Forecast accuracy KPI within Global dashboard
- Further development of demand planning capability in the markets and drive process improvements and performance against demand planning KPI’s (e.g. Forecast Accuracy and BIAS)
- Ensure that all SCM reports are submitted as per APAC request.
- Organize and run monthly demand review meetings with the commercial team (OTC, RX and Oncology) to ensure consistent forecasting process.
- Organize and facilitate S&OP meeting monthly with Bekasi plant, commercial team and APAC Supply Chain
Distributor, sales order and invoice management
- Manage sales order from Distributor, ensuring that sales orders are created on time in SAP
- Lead monthly meeting with distributor and monitor distributor’s KPI ensuring that all distributor’s issues are resolved on a timely basis
- Manage distributor invoicing, ensuring that all invoices are create on time after ensuring that goods are delivered.
New product launch
- Support new product launch and forecast for the next rolling 24 months
- Manage the SAP user access ensuring that all SAP users access is reviewed as per global policy.
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Minimum Bachelor degree from Finance/ Accounting or related major from reputable university
- Minimum 3 years of experience in demand planning and S&OP process, preferable from pharmaceutical industry (supply chain).
- Has advanced knowledge of Demand Planning and Statistical Forecasting
- Knowledge on Supply Chain methodologies and concepts
- Profound understanding and experience in ERP systems (SAP) and Advanced Planning systems
- Profound knowledge in business analytical tools (Ex: SAP –BW)
- Fluently in English both verbally and writing
- Strong analytical skills for wide range of data
- Good Presentation skills
- Strong influencing skills are essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the operational forecast process
- Pro-active behavior and striving for continuous improvement